1. All cancellations must be done in writing and receipt thereof acknowledged by Unite
Strangers to be a valid cancellation.
2. Cancellation of bookings is subject to the following conditions:
2.1 If you make cancellation 3 days prior to the Travelling date, the deposit is non- refundable. 100% cancellation fee without refund.
2.2 If you make cancellation 10 days prior to the travelling date 50% of money will be refunded.
3. We will Endeavour to confirm your booking as soon as possible after receipt of payment of deposit however should we fail to secure this booking for any reason whatsoever, we will strive to procure alternative booking arrangements. Should these alternative arrangements not be suitable for yourself, Unite Strangers will refund your payment, subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier with whom the booking was made.
4. Refund policies are valid only for concept and strangers trip, No refund will be initiated in the case of cancellation.
5. For any other affiliation apart from strangers trip like corporate trip, business trip, educational trip and events 50% of the deposited amount will be deducted in case any rescheduling request.
6. In the unlikely event of a misquotation being made by Unite Strangers, we reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability if the misquote results in a cost implication and any payment already made will be refunded to you. Similarly, Unite Strangers will not be held liable for any error on our website, brochures or other advertising and marketing material, and reserves the right to correct it once any such error has been brought to our attention, which
may result in the cancellation of a booking and refund of any payment already made, without any liability arising on behalf of Unite Strangers.