CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1.All cancellations must be done in writing and receipt thereof acknowledged by Unite Strangers to be a valid cancellation.
2. Cancellation of bookings is subject to the following conditions:
2.1 Weekends trips
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the trip's start date, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
2.2 Long Trips (longer than 2N/3Days)
• If cancellations are made 20 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the trip's start date, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
3. We will Endeavour to confirm your booking as soon as possible after receipt of payment of deposit however should we fail to secure this booking for any reason whatsoever, we will strive to procure alternative booking arrangements. Should these alternative arrangements not be suitable for yourself, Unite Strangers will refund your payment, subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier with whom the booking was made.
4. You will not be entitled to refunds for a no show or for a partially used booking.
5. In the unlikely event of a misquotation being made by Unite Strangers, we reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability if the misquote results in a cost implication and any payment already made will be refunded to you. Similarly, Unite Strangers will not be held liable for any error on our website, brochures or other advertising and marketing material, and reserves the right to correct it once any such error has been brought to our attention, which may result in the cancellation of a booking and refund of any payment already made, without any liability arising on behalf of Unite Strangers.
6. Should any errors occur on our website, brochures or other advertising or marketing material with regard to pricing, Unite Strangers reserves the right to correct it as soon as it is brought to our attention and cannot be held bound thereby.
7. In case of cancellation of any events like a commercial, educational and corporate trips are to be informed 15 days prior to the day of execution for a partial refund. For cancellation notice or request prior to 7 days of the event, there is no refund whatsoever.
8. Any extra cost due to uncertain conditions are not-covered/non-refundable ( breakdown of vehicle, over stay or missing any activity due to weather conditions or in any delay etc.)